Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coffee Table Project

I'm so excited to share with you one of my latest painting projects. I purchased this table from Goodwill a year and a half ago.

I was originally planing on turning the table into an ottoman. I fell in love with this piece the moment I saw it. The carved details and sturdy construction is amazing. The original dark wood, not my favorite but that's what paint is for, right?!

After patiently waiting in the living room for a year, my coffee table finally has its well deserved makeover!
The inspiration?
My growing collection of metallic spray paint! 
 I've fallen head over heals for the stuff and one day after painting most of my mason jars and some random vases, I was literally walking around my house looking for more things to paint, ha ha!
It's like the table was calling out to be made shinny and pretty. Besides, who can resist chrome and white!? 
I know I can't!



No comments:

Post a Comment